but really, who is this brown chick?
The greatest thing my father ever gave me, was my name. Nisha was the hindu goddess of the Night. So I guess I can blame him for sleepless nights stuck in an imagination full of colors, words, and ideas tingling at fingertips.
- I was born and raised in Queens, NY. After 28 years, I traded the city skyline for the mountains of North Carolina.
- I received my Bachelors of Architecture from NYIT. And my Masters in Architecture & Urban Design from Columbia University. I pay it forward by teaching design studio and visualization classes.
- I'm currently an Architect at STITCH Design Shop in downtown Winston- Salem.
- I paint. I photograph. I doodle. I write. I MAKE. I adventure. I feel all the feels.
- I believe in three things: The Universe. Myself. and You; until you give me a reason not too.
- My favorite day of the week is Thursday. **Thugsday
- I am allergic to avocado, bananas, almonds, and shellfish. Yeah i know, the worst.
- S Y N E S T H E S I A
IG : @ _nishamary
Brooklyn, NY 11246
Winston-Salem, NC 27106
+1 516 673 6973